- We are FitnessvWork (“we“/”us“/”our“) an online health and fitness company, run by Joshua Oguntuase, an Active IQ accredited personal trainer from the UK.
- These Terms constitute a legal agreement between us and you. Please read them carefully.
- Separate legal Terms & Conditions will apply to purchases made via the Website.
2. WHO WE ARE
- We are FitnessvWork Limited, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 11156097 whose registered office is at 3 Belton Road, E7 9PF.
- You can contact us in writing via email at email@example.com.
3. YOUR AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our Website / App.
- If you have questions about any of these Terms, please contact us using the information provided above.
4. CHANGES TO OUR SITE / THESE TERMS
- We may update and change our Website / App from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our user’s needs, and our business priorities.
- These Terms may also change from time to time. We will always display the most up-to-date version of the terms on the Website.
5. SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR SITE
- Our Website and App are made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, App, or any content on them will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website / App for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- Our Website is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom and the UAE. We do not represent that content available on or through our Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations.
6. MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- We are the owner and the licensor of all intellectual property rights in FitnessvWork. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Website or App for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website / App in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Website / App will cease immediately and you must, at our request, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
7. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our Website / App is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
8. OTHER WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our Website / App contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
9. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
- Our Website / App may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our Website / App do not represent our views or values.
- If you wish to complain about information or materials uploaded by other users, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- Please note that we only provide our Website / App for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Website / App for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access our Website / App. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website / App by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
12. LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our Website / App, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to our Website / App in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our Website / App on any website that is not owned by you.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
13. WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
These Terms, their subject matter, and their formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter arising out of these Terms.